- Micro Laser Peel
- The MicroLaserPeel is the latest advancement from Sciton Laser in skin resurfacing. It precisely removes the top layer of damaged skin and increases collagen production revealing healthy, vibrant skin. This procedure will greatly improve fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture, scars and sun damage. After your treatment you may experience temporary redness, but most patients are able to return to their normal routine immediately after treatment. Read more about the Sciton Laser here.
At the Chicago Institute of Plastic Surgery, we will customize each treatment to meet your individual goals and treat specific skin conditions and concerns.
- ProFractional Laser
- The Profractional Laser procedure is used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles, acne scarring and sun damage by gently removing the outer skin surface layer, revealing healthy new skin. The Fractional Laser delivers heat to the deeper layers of the skin stimulating new collagen growth and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This procedure can be performed to improve the appearance of the entire face or to target specific areas such as lines around the eyes and lips.
This is typically a 15 minute procedure with approximately 3-4 days of “social” downtime. New collagen remodeling occurs during the following 6-8 weeks following your treatment. The end result will be skin that is healthier, smoother, fresher and tighter.
- BBL by Sciton is the most advanced light therapy technique that dramatically improves the appearance of redness, Rosacea, sun damaged skin, age spots, and reduces fine lines and large pores. It gently delivers light pulses that will erase skin damage and improve texture without disrupting the skin’s surface and no downtime. 4-6 Treatments are recommended every 3-4 weeks. Your skin will be brighter, softer and have a revitalized appearance. Suitable for most areas including the face, neck, décolleté, hands and arms.
- Tattoo Removal
- The innovative Q-switched Lasers deliver light at a very high speed which fragments the tattoo ink into small particles. The light is selectively absorbed by the tattoo ink leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged. The number of treatments needed depends upon the color, depth, size and location of your tattoo, but most require 5-10 treatments. After each treatment, you will see gradual fading of the tattoo which can be significantly or completely eliminated.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Using the most advanced systems available for laser hair removal, the Sciton Laser System is FDA approved for permanent reduction of unwanted hair for all skin types. Our lasers combine heat and energy to treat the hair follicle without causing damage to the surrounding skin.
Full treatment plans may include 4-6 laser hair removal sessions at intervals of 4-6 weeks to target the different hair growth cycles. We will customize your treatment plan according to your skin type, hair color and density/coarseness of hair for you to receive optimal results. Get rid of unwanted hair virtually anywhere on the body including the face, arms, underarms, legs, bikini and back.
- Laser Vein Removal
- A safe, effective and gentle method for the removal of unwanted broken capillaries and spider veins on the face and body. The laser delivers pulses of light energy to the vessel causing it to constrict and gradually fade away. The number of treatments necessary depends on the color, size and amount of vessels being treated. Typically 3-5 treatments are recommended every 4-6 weeks.
- Botox Cosmetic
- A simple, non-surgical procedure used to smooth persistent lines. Botox relaxes the muscles that cause lines to the forehead, around the eyes and between the brows by repeated facial expressions.
Results are noticeable within a few days and results last approximately 4 months.
Botox will dramatically improve your facial wrinkles while maintaining your ability to still make facial expressions. The end result is a refreshed, youthful look.
- Cosmetic Fillers
- As part of the aging process, our natural collagen breaks down causing loss of volume and elasticity to our skin. This loss of collagen and volume results in facial wrinkles and lines. Cosmetic Fillers help to restore volume to your skin and soften lines giving you back a youthful appearance.
- Juvederm is a non-animal based Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance that adds volume and hydration to our skin. Once injected, it instantly lifts and restores volume to wrinkles and folds lasting 6-9 months.
The most common areas treated:
- Nasolabial Folds (the lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Smile Lines
- Frown lines
- Lips (enhancement)
- Radiesse consists of calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel carrier. Radiesse will add instant volume and fullness to the face. Its unique feature is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin providing structure while stimulating new collagen growth. Because of this particular property, Radiesse offers long term natural results for up to 1 year. It does not require an allergy test because it is based on the minerals
found in our bones and teeth.
Areas treated include smile lines, frown lines and restore volume.
- The newest of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, it works instantaneously to plump skin and is an outstanding option to smooth fine lines. Belotero can quickly integrate into your skin for results that are uniquely you.
- Restylane is a Hyaluronic Acid used to add fullness to the skin and correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane will instantly diminish lines and provide a softer look.
- A deep yet gentle exfoliation that removes the top layer of dull, dead skin cells revealing a softer, smoother, glowing complexion. Ideal for softening scars, brightening complexion, minimizing pores, fine lines & wrinkles and controlling breakouts. Microdermabrasion is considered a progressive approach as opposed to aggressive, therefore there is no downtime. 4-6 treatments are recommended to achieve optimal results.
- Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels gently exfoliate dead skin cells while stimulating new healthy cell turnover.
Appropriate for all skin types and will correct a variety of skin imperfections such as:
- Discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, sundamaged skin, uneven pigmentation and brighten a dull complexion.
- Light to Medium depth formulas will effectively exfoliate with blends of Latic, Citric and Salycilic Acids.
- Our professional staff will design a skin care program the will help you achieve your skin goals.
At The Chicago Institute of Plastic Surgery, we will customize a skin care program specifically for you to both improve and maintain the health of your skin. Whether your skin is sun damaged, discolored, acne prone, aging or sensitive, we will work with you to improve the appearance, texture and conditions of your skin. A skin care program will be developed to meet each person’s unique individual goals. At The Chicago Institute of Plastic Surgery we strive to give each client an extraordinary experience with outstanding results.