Looking great involves a lot of hard work. Although, for many women, dieting, exercising, and other “at-home” treatments aren’t enough to fix stubborn cellulite. Nobody wants lumpy, dimpled skin with poor tones and contours because it negatively affects your self-image, your body contour and self-confidence as a result. Having cellulite on areas like the middle and lower body can prevent you from enjoying activities you used to love as well as your clothes, because you feel self-conscious even in intimate settings.
Cellulite: Cellulite molds together as tissues’ supporting fibers lose flexibility, detaching fat pockets and pushing them against the skin. With our cellulite treatments we offer, we aim to loosen those pesky fibers and shrink the fat cells, enabling the skin to retain a smoother, more firm appearance.
Body by Thermage™: Thermage can contribute tremendous results from just one session. These treatments use radiofrequency energy to prompt collagen to regain flexibility.
Thermage can help you by:
- Improving and smoothing even dark-toned skin
- Restoring connective tissue health
- Stimulate your tissues to continue to smooth over next 6 months
- Advantages of Cellulite Treatments
Our cellulite treatments are great because they:
- Restore tissue health through the same natural processes that promote better skin tone.
- Involve no incisions or anesthesia.
- Require no downtime, do not need a “recovery period”.
- Causes little or no discomfort.
You can increase your likelihood of enjoying smoother skin in the long-term if you maintain a healthy, nutritious diet and get plenty of exercise.
Free consultation with a Chicago, IL Cellulite Reduction Surgeon
Call Dr. Patel today for a free consultation at (224) 238-3816.